Keeping CHILDREN Safe Online
We use PSHE programme, computing lessons and assemblies to deliver comprehensive guidance and advice to our students about how to keep themselves safe online. However, we regularly receive requests from parents on how to help protect their children from the potential dangers they may face. Please find a range of resources below that can assist you.
- You. Your Friends. The Internet – Keeping yourselves safe, keeping the internet fun.
- ‘Sex, Relationships, The Internet – Three things that get a little bit complicated.’
- Protecting your children from online abuse (this includes a useful short interactive video)
- Parent Info – From CEOP and Parent Zone – ‘The 5 digital parenting rules that REALLY matter.’
- Parent Info – From CEOP and Parent Zone – ‘Setting Safety and Privacy settings for Social Media Apps.’
- Online Safety – NSPCC
- A Parent’s Guide to Social Networks – NSPCC
- Share Aware – NSPCC
- Sexting – NSPCC
- Playing Games Online – NSPCC
- 12 Questions answered about parenting in the digital age – NSPCC
- Get Safe Online