2021 Parent Surveys — Summary of Results
99% of parents rate the school good to excellent (up from 88% in 2020 and 79% in 2019). The 2021 survey confirmed the below areas of our work parents rate highly and 97% of parents would recommend us to other people (up from 79% in 2020 and 77% in 2019.)
Over 50 separate questions scored 90% or higher, the top 20 being:
- Overall quality of teaching
- The degree of challenge in our teaching
- The school is ambitious for my child
- Students attitudes to learning are positive
- My child understands what they need to do to improve work
- The anti-bullying harassment message is clear
- Students show respect for cultures/religions
- Students show respect for LBGTQ
- Students show respect for girls and women
- Students are respectful of those with disabilities
- The quality of our pastoral care
- Management of attendance and punctuality
- Education about healthy living and mental heath
- Education about cyber safety
- Education about drugs, gangs and knife crime
- The development of resilience and perseverance
- The development of student self-esteem
- My child can take part in clubs and activities
- The usefulness of school communication (Newsletters, website, Headteacher’s email).
- The quality of school leadership is effective
- 96% said that their child feels safe in school.
- 97% said that their child is safe in school.
- 93% said my child is happy at this school.